Prof. Dr. A. V. Bhaskara Rao
M. Tech., Ph. D. (IIT Bombay)
PDF (Univ. of Toronto, Canada)
- He has a total experience of 25 years in teaching and research, including 9 years at the level of Principal.
- Did Post-Doctoral research work at University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
- Obtained his Doctorate in Earthquake Engineering from world-renowned IIT Bombay, Mumbai.
- He did his M. Tech. in Structural Engineering in REC, Warangal.
- He was graduated in B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from Bapatla Engg. Collge, Bapatla
- In 2005, Dr. Bhaskara Rao was one among the 6 doctorates selected all over India by MHRD, Government of India, for advanced research abroad under NPEEE fellowship. Under this programme, he carried out Post-doctoral research at University of Toronto, which is ranked as the No. 1 University in Canada.
- He has several publications in refereed International Journals and Conferences to his credit.
- Some of his research papers appeared in “World’s Top 25 Articles”.
- He visited Canada and USA to present seminars in 13 World Conference in Earthquake Engineering held in Vancouver, Canada and in 100th Anniversary Earthquake Conference held in San Francisco, America.
- Received MHRD, Government of India, scholarships during M.Tech. and Ph.D.
- He received awards from 13WCEE, Canada and EERI, USA for his papers presented in International Conferences.
- He presented several expert/ guest lectures on “Earthquake Engineering”.
- He is the member of ISTE, ISET, NICEE etc.
- His name is included in the 2010 Edition of Who’s Who in the World.
Contact at: email@example.com