Mechanical Engineering is a broad field of Engineering that involves the application of physical principles for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of components.
The Mechanical Department commenced functioning from the year 2011 with an intake of 60 at under graduate level. And then later it had been improved to intake of 120.Including this functioning post graduation with the specialization Thermal Engineering with an intake of 18.
1. UG – B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering- INTAKE:120.
2. PG – M.Tech. Thermal Engineering- INTAKE:18.
Towards a global knowledge hub, striving continuously in pursuit of excellence in mechanical engineering education, entrepreneurship and innovation.
1. To impart total quality education through effective teaching learning techniques with industries collaboration.
2. To mould the young dynamic potential minds to emerge as full fledged future professional so as to achieve their goals.
1.Ability to apply acquired theoretical and practical technical know how to solve real life Engineering problems.
2.Ability to formulate sustainable engineering proposals meeting the environmental needs.
3.Ability to use design software tools &information technology for mechanical engineering domain.
4.Ability to design mechanical systems, meeting varied needs of industry.
5.Ability to model and analyze products ,meeting quality and reliability standards.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
• Acquire basic knowledge and expertise necessary for professional practice in mechanical engineering for higher studies and research.
• Attain and practice technical skills to identify, analyze and solve complex problems and issues related to mechanical engineering.
• Possess a professional attitude as an individual or a team member with consideration for society, professional ethics, environmental factors and motivation for lifelong learning.