The Department of ECE was established in the year 2008 with the intent of developing highly qualified engineers and researchers who can make substantial contribution to the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department has well equipped laboratories such as Integrated circuits lab, Electronic circuits lab, Communications lab, Microprocessor & Microcontrollers lab, VLSI design Lab, Digital Signal Processing lab, Embedded Systems lab and Microwave and Optical Communications lab.
The department has experienced and dedicated faculty with good academic and research experience. The department has good and consistent placement record with students placed in many core and IT companies. The department is running successfully under the headship Professor Dr. P. Bala Murali Krishna, who has the vast experience in academics and research.
1. UG – B.Tech.Electronics & Communication Engineering- INTAKE:180.
2. PG – M.Tech. VLSI & Embedded Systems- INTAKE:18.
To impart quality technical education to the students by inculcating the knowledge and skills in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering embedded with socio-ethical values to develop solutions for global challenges.
- To provide outcome-based quality technical education by well-qualified and committed faculty.
- To provide the state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
- To foster application-oriented research through innovation, creativity and ideas.
- To facilitate institute-industry-interaction to get them aware of the application of theory and exposure.
- To impart necessary skills required to make them globally employable.
- To seek solutions to real world problems and mould students as leaders to make the world a better place.
- To establish a strong relationship with its alumni and academia.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
B.Tech: Electronics & Communication Engineering – 180
M.Tech: VLSI & Embedded Systems – 18
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. To prepare graduates who will be successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research and entrepreneurial pursuit.
2. To prepare graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise.
3. To prepare graduates who will achieve peer-recognition; as an individual or in a team; through demonstration of good analytical, design and implementation skills.
4. To prepare graduates who will thrive to pursue life-long learning to fulfil their goals.