[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content” equal_height=”yes”][vc_column][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”483,484,485,486,487,488,489,490,491,492,493,494,495,496,497,498,499,500,501,502,503,504,505,506,507,508,509,510,511,512,513,514,515″ img_size=”full” css_animation=”lightSpeedIn”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
To cater to the growing demand of software professionals from global organizations, Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering (SMCE) has set up an under graduate course in Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech. CSE) branch in 2006 with an initial intake of 60 and to 180 in the following years. A post graduate course also has been introduced in the year 2010 in Computer Science & Engineering (M.Tech. CSE). The department is equipped with most-modern, spacious and fully air-condition computer lab where students hone their skills. The facilities at the labs include personal computers with the most recent processors which are connected to the internet for the reference purpose of students. The labs have been invested with all the authentic software applications. The other features include an LCD projector to bring alive the classes and for seminar needs as well as UPS for uninterrupted use during power cuts.
Apart from sufficient infrastructure, broadband connectivity is available in all the laboratories. The department provides extensive computing resources for research and education.
- B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) with an intake of 180.
- M. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) with an initial intake of 18.
To produce professional, ethical and globally competent graduates by imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science & Engineering with capabilities to solve a wide range of complex scientific, technological and societal problems.
To educate students to be effective problem-solvers and life-long learners in technical, innovative and entrepreneurial skills.
- To impart quality and value based education and contribute towards the advancement of computing, science and technology to raise satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
- To establish a continuous Industry Institute Interaction, participation, collaboration to contribute skilled IT Engineers.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO 1: Graduates able to solve wide range of computing related problems by applying the knowledge of mathematics and innovative algorithms.
- PEO 2: Graduates pursue advanced degrees with a dedication for lifelong learning and use their skills in an ethical & professional manner.
- PEO 3: To be able to adapt to the evolving technical challenges and changing career opportunities.